Indonesia draft test center regulation for Telecommunications Equipment Certification
On November 3, 2023, SDPPI in Indonesia opened public comment on a draft regulation identifying test centers for Telecommunications Equipment Certification requirements.
The following will be covered under this draft regulation:
• Both domestic and international test facilities are responsible for testing telecommunications equipment.
Domestic Test Centers:
• Application for Establishing a Domestic Test Center
• Assessment of the Application for Establishing a Domestic Test Center
• Duration of Establishing a Domestic Test Center
• Expansion of the Purpose for Selecting Domestic Test Centers
• Requirements for Domestic Test Centers
International Test Centers:
• The determination of foreign testing facilities conducted by non-MRA
• The determination of foreign testing facilities conducted by MRA
• The foreign testing facilities’ obligations.